Hassle Free and Easy Returns
Free Delivery on Orders Over €50*
Next Day Delivery on Stock Items
• NANOTAG™ is a safety management tagging system, purpose
designed for the identification and qualification of
industrial equipment which has minimal attachment space
such as eyebolts and shackles, hoses and cables,
breathing apparatus and small portable tools.
• Whilst designed to fit to the smallest of industrial
applications, Nanotag™ still utilises the dynamic holder
and inserts system,with the same principles as the rest
of the Scafftag® range, delivering up-to-date inspection
• Nanotag™ provides total flexibility with the options for
cable tie, ring, rivet and screw attachment all
accommodated within one system.
The system provides maximum visibility at the point of use,
is weatherproof, UV protected, and durable to withstand the
toughest industrial environments.
Three step system:
1. Holder is permanently attached to equipment in a
2. Statutory inspection is carried out before use by
authorised personnel and recorded
on insert. The insert is placed in holder indicating
equipment is READY FOR USE.
3. If equipment fails inspection, insert is removed and
handed over to appointed individual.The international
“DO NOT USE” symbol is instantly displayed.
System comes with a pack of 20 holders, 40 cable ties (150mm),
and a permanent marker pen. Inserts available separately for
test, inspection and safe working loads.
• Insert available in colour Red, Blue,or Yellow._x000D_
• Please specify colour when ordering